Thursday, December 11, 2008

#1 Intro & Intent

Over the last few years I have amassed a large file of information on the subject of trauma and childhood sexual abuse that so far has been of little use to anyone but myself.

The purpose of this blog is to share what I have learned and hopefully shed some light on the mysteries of the long and difficult process of healing from abuse.

At this stage it is not my intent to use this as a forum to discuss the specific details of my own history, but at the same time questions and comments about the subject in general are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Mum, this is really cool. What a great way for you to share everything you've learnt! Surely you haven't gone through all of this for nothing - you can help so many people. I'm proud of you for being able to share this with other people.

    ReplyDelete